Tuesday, February 6, 2024

Lizards, Positraction, The Wizards, Ric And The Young Rogues, Milhouse SMF, The Big D, The Celery Stalkers, Decked Out, The Stupid Jerks, The Peeping Toms at American Legion Hall 06-26-99

Lizards, Positraction, The Wizards, Ric And The Young Rogues, Milhouse SMF, The Big D, The Celery Stalkers, Decked Out, The Stupid Jerks, The Peeping Toms
American Legion Hall 
Sacramento, CA
06-26-99

Notes:
1. Hypnotic IV dropped off the show. 
2. Can't remember if the Celery Stalkers played or not.
3. This show was put together by me and Charles Albright.
4. I remember throwing my back out on the day of the show. I made the mistake of carrying a full backpack across town to the venue after stopping by a recording session of Mynock's at Matt Erich's which ended up with me straining my back and causing me to be in intense pain for most of the show.

Flyer #1 was created by Charles Albright.
Flyer #2 is a postcard flyer by the Peeping Toms.
Flyer #3 was created by loserlist69.


Flyer scan by loserlist69






No comments:

Post a Comment